15 September 2012

this week

left: i started out the week looking like this in my favourite winter parkas. right: i bicycled to school.

left: when i got home the sun was shining in my face. right: and i ate an apple and some pineapple. yummy.

left: i relaxed in my big hoodie. right: then i changed clothes because we were going to a birthday celebration. 

left: we also went looking at a house we considered buying. right: and when we got home i read in the latest issue of elle and had a cup of tea.  

left: then i went to bed. right: tuesday morning i looked like this in my striped sweater.  

left: and at school i looked like this. i love braids! right: the weather was pretty grey... 

left: so i used the time tidying my room. right: wednesday morning, on the other hand, the sun was shining.  

left: this is our living room in the morning sun. right: my legs looked like this. 

left: and this is the complete outfit! comfortable and cute. right: and this was what my face looked like. 

left: i bicycled to school this day aswell. right: that night my clothes looked good.  

left: i am really into "berry" lips at the moment. right: and this is me... again... 


left: thursday i wanted to wear this, but the weather here in norway is too damn cold for that. right: my face looked like this.  

left: after two hours of physical education and two hours of math, me and my bestie headed for town. right: i looked like this on the bus.

left: we went to phu yen and ate fried noodles. the best in the world! right: before we went to the cinema to watch "tina & bettina - the movie", we had some ice cream. yum. 

left: we also shopped a little bit. right: and this is what i bought! i'm so happy with everything. 

left: on friday i wore my new pair of jeans and my new belt. right: this is my outfit for the day. the one thing i love most about autumn is wearing my faux furs! 

left: legssssssss. right: and faceeeeeee. 

left: it was really pretty on my way to school. right: on my way home from school, on the other hand, it was raining horses. 

left: i looked like this when i got home. right: this saturday morning i ate this for breakfast. so good. 

left: then i got dressed and went to the cutest store and café together with my sister and my mum. right: there we ate some superyummy cupcakes and i had the best mango tea in the whole wide world. i also bought a maxi dress with long sleeves!! i love it so much. 

left: in the fitting room i looked like this. love my new bag. right: i chose to wear wellies today because of the wet weather. 

left: just because a smile is the prettiest thing you can wear. right: and then i put my nose in the sky. kisskiss.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous15/9/12 23:54

    Så utrolig fine bilder! Elsker instagramkontoen din.

    ReplyDelete
  2. skulle ønske jeg hadde bena dine og jeg elsker alle bildene dine. finfinerefinest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous16/9/12 17:00

    ååh så fine bilder <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous16/9/12 20:35

    Elsker alle bildene dine og slike innlegg, du er utrolig pen! Hvor har du kjøpt den lyse strikket genseren din? Den var utrolig fin :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. bildene dine er fine, og det er du også (!!)

    ReplyDelete